We know that better plastic injection molded parts start with well-designed and highly capable tools. We offer extensive in-house mold building to create tools designed to perform to the optimized processes that we develop via our scientific molding methodology. The results: tools that run at the fastest cycle times, producing parts to meet exacting quality parameters.
Our 9001:2000 ISO-certified tool room works around the clock to compress lead times and maximize equipment utilization. We’ll work with you to build tools perfectly suited to your unique needs. When we begin the tooling process, we closely examine:
- Quality criteria
- Projected annual volumes
- Program life
- Automation requirements
Then we present solutions of appropriate quality that deliver the lowest overall program costs.
- Choices in rapid prototype services - from simple foam models to complex stereolithography (SLA), selective laser sintered (SLS) models, and urethane castings
- We provide quality prototypes to simulate familiar processes such as multi-shot molding, sonic welding or heat staking
- Fast-working feasibility models and short-run tooling and molds
Array Of Value-Added A La Carte Services
We’ll provide any or all of these at your request. It’s our goal to give you exactly what you need, from total project management and fulfillment to simple tool design.
- Bridge tooling
- Class 101 production tooling
- Two-shot tooling
- Gas assist tooling
- Repair and mold Maintenance
- Machining services
- CNC wire / sinker services